Oprema pick hammers and paving breakers have passed many on site tests with distinction. Simple design, few parts, high interchange ability of parts and strict performance makes them unique in their weight class.
They are intended for application in very difficult working conditions as mining, infrastructure and construction works are. Useful in coal mines (potential explosive atmospheres). With a large stock of spare parts and qualified service we provide our customers with good service.
Equipment for pneumatic pick hammers:
- Rubber muffle (P designation) reduces noise to EU permitted levels
- An ergonomic vibration - absorbing handle
- (E designation) reduces vibration on handle to a minimum
- Assorted moil points, chisels and spades are available in stock
- A lubricator must be installed on the compressed air supply to the hammer not more than 5 meters in front of the hammer