At Oprema, we have our own creative team of engineers to deliver quality and state-of-the art products. We have a team of skilled individuals in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, development and manufacturing.
Process Planning and Development
In the design process we emphasize a constructive dialogue and close cooperation with our customers. The precise determination of the input requirements for the development and analysis are very important for the planning process. This is the foundation to a successful start, execution and completion of the project. Only in this way we get a result, that reflects the mutual satisfaction of the buyer and the manufacturer.
Simultaneous Engineering and projet management
Due to the requirement for rapid development, a lot of project activities have to be implemented at the same time. Simultaneous engineering is a method of designing and developing products, in which the different stages run simultaneously, rather than consecutively. It decreases product development time and also the time to market, leading to improved productivity and reduced costs.
Areas of Engineering:
- Development of specific customer tailor-made machines.
- Mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Automation and robotisation.
- Process simulations (PSI).
- Manufacturing, assembly and industrialisation.
- Quality management
CAE – Computer Aided Engineering – Tools
- CATIA V5
- See Electrical Expert
- PROCESS SIMULATE
Key tools and applications:
- Programmable controllers SIEMENS, Allen Bradley.
- Systems for the control of machines and processes HMI: Siemens, Allen Bradley
- Programming of all types of electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic actuators.
- Applications and integration of measuring systems and machine vision (in- and off-line).
- Programming robots Fanuc, KUKA and ABB.
- Integration of specific welding systems.
- Integration of grippers and jigs.
- Using applications in a standard Renault (S-Cube, Odil, SEE Electrical Expert ...).